erp_racing - 1v1 Racing Script (ESX)
You decide how much to pay.
Battle your Friends in epic 1 vs 1 races across LosSantos!
This Script is your selection if you need a high performing 1v1 racing script for your FiveM server with everything changeable and the possibility to create **YOUR OWN** custom races!
- Multi-Language support
- Custom Blips, Markers, Colors for everything!
- No limit for Checkpoint amounts per race
- Low performance impact
- Every vehicle is supported
Its up to you. Minimum is set to 5,- €
How to install
- After your Purchase, you will get the download URL via E-Mail
- Download the Script from our Servers
- Copy the Folder into your resources/ folder
- Add ensure erp_racing to your server.cfg
- Change your script language in the config.lua file
- Add your custom races to the Config.races list like shown
- Change other stuff in the config.lua file to your preferred settings
- Restart your FiveM Server
- Have fun using the Script :)
- es_extended - 1.x (Show messages & multi-language support)
- de | German
- en | English
- fr | French
|Setting in config.lua||Description|
|TebexID||Your Tebex transaction ID|
The E-Mail you have entered when paying
How far markers & text should be visible
How near do i have to be to the marker middle to interact with it
The type of the starting marker
The size of the starting marker
|MarkerColorR / G / B / A|
Color of the starting marker -> RED / GREEN / BLUE / ALPHA (transparency)
Hud text color (R, G, B, A)
Make the markers appear flat on the earth by putting them below it
How to set up a race
Simply copy the existing one (line 26 -> 41 with its brackets!),add a comma to the end of the existing race and paste it there.
Change all your coordinates, the race's name and you are done.
How to fix common issues
- Have you entered your Tebex information into the config correctly?
- Does your language even exist as a file? / Is it even supported?
- Compare your config to the Original one, have you forgot something?
- When adding a race to the list, make sure to close all brackets
- When adding a race, make sure to separate them with a comma!
- Do not add a comma to the end of the race list, only between them
Also feel free to check out our F.A.Q